AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Boise, ID
AmeriGlide is the nation’s leading retailer of mobility equipment. From stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, lift chairs, wheelchair ramps, walk in tubs and a variety of other mobility devices, we carry a wide selection of high quality components that are manufactured in the United States and covered by warranties that simply can’t be beat! Best of all, you can visit our conveniently located store and see our products for yourself.
Stop by our showroom today at 9472 Fairview Avenue, Boise, ID 83704 to speak with an expert who can help find solutions to all your mobility challenges. Our staff is knowledgeable and more than happy to walk you through all the features and prices of our products so that you find the perfect fit for both your physical and budgetary needs. You can also visit our informative website that is full of articles, photos, and helpful links. We look forward to meeting you and getting you started on the road to greater independence and mobility!
Transport yourself upstairs and downstairs with comfort and ease! With an AmeriGlide stair lift all you have to do is sit, and the chair lifts you up the steps. AmeriGlide manufactures the only stair lifts specifically designed for home owner installation and the only stair lifts that include a 10 year warranty. With industry leading low prices, AmeriGlide makes it easy for homeowners to purchase a stair lift.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,699.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,999.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
AmeriGlide is proud to offer a wide selection of quality vertical platform lifts that can meet all your mobility needs. Find out more about how a vertical lift can transform your home or business.
An AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter can allow you to safely and easily carry heavy loads among the different floors of your home.
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Choose from a wide selection of wheelchair lifts that can be added to your home, business, or vehicle, to increase your mobility!
Starting at $3,500.00
With just the push of a button, you can be safely lowered into your tub using an AmeriGlide bathtub lift. Learn more about our lightweight and sleek models!
Starting at $699.00
Installing a walk-in tub can be a quick and easy solution that helps to prevent falls and overcome bathroom accessibility challenges.
Starting at $489.00
Purchase a plush and relaxing lift chair recliner today and take the unnecessary strain out of sitting and standing!
Starting at $549.99
Starting at $15,998.99
An Elite Residential Elevator is a stylish, affordable, and convenient mobility device that is a great addition to any multi-level home.
Starting at $175.00
Our line of evacuation products will help ensure that everyone, including the mobility impaired, is able to quickly and safely escape in the event of a fire or other emergency.